20 Sightseeing Places in Istanbul

This post will show you 20 Sightseeing Places in Istanbul which are most attractive from tourism perspective. I recommend you to visit all these beautiful places in your next tour to Istanbul. Trust me you will be in love with Istanbul after visiting these amazing places. Most of the places are depicting Turkish history and architecture.

1. HAGIA SOPHIA

2. BLUE MOSQUE 
3. ORTAKOY



 4.BOSPHORUS BRIDGE
5. GALATA TOWER
6. HYDARPASA TERMINAL
 7. KIZ KULESI (MAIDEN TOWER) 
8. TOPKAPI PALACE
9. ISTIKLAL STREET

 10. TAKSIM SQUARE
11. TOP ROOF OF SULTANAHMET
 12. BEBEK


 13. AQUA FLORYA



14. KADIKOY SAHIL
 15. DOLMABAHCE PALACE

16. SPICE BAZAAR
 17. GRAND BAZAAR
 18. PIERRE LOTI
 19. VIALAND
20. KILYOS BEACH 



saad

I love to travel around the world to find beauty in new places, to learn about different cultures and to live life to the fullest.I would like to share my experience of traveling with everyone who loves to travel.

0 comments: